Pages

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Monday, January 11, 2010

It's Almost Thursday!

Wow, only three more days to wait. It's unbelievable how quickly time flies. Can you believe we're already eleven days into the new year, 2010? This year is and will be an amazing year! I could feel it!

FYI, I will be posting summaries every Friday. :) I can't wait to write my first official summary! Although, I must admit, I'm having tons of fun writing short entries.

I've inserted a little poll on the top, right hand side of my website (Ultimately, who will Angela choose?). Thank you so much for those who participated in this week's poll. I'm assuming that I'll have a new poll set up approximately every week.

There are several new spoilers and promo videos on the net, so be on the lookout for that! Shown below are incredibly presented new spoiler articles and a little promotional video.

1.) Huge thank you to the writers of "Bones Spoilers."
Bones Spoilers

2.) Credit goes to "TV Fanatic" for writing this article. This article has spiced things up, no doubt! Who's getting married?!

3.) Last, but not least, a promo video I found on YouTube.



Make sure to tune into "Bones" on Thursdays at 8/7 central (FOX)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment